Find images, text, and videos you can reuse
- Go to Advanced Image Search for images or Advanced Search for anything else.
- In the "all these words" box, type what you want to search.
- In the "Usage rights" section, use the drop-down to choose what kind of license you want the content to have.
- Select Advanced Search.
Types of usage rights
- Free to use or share: Allows you to copy or redistribute its content if the content remains unchanged.
- Free to use, share, or modify: Allows you to copy, modify, or redistribute in ways specified in the license.
- Commercially: If you want content for commercial use, be sure to select an option that includes the word "commercially."
The usage rights filter in Advanced Search shows you content that is either labeled with a Creative Commons or similar license, or is in the public domain. For images, the usage rights filter also shows you images labeled with the GNU Free Documentation license.
Retrieved from https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/29508?hl=en&ref_topic=3081620